As a Tech Company you face unique risks and require specific insurance coverage to protect your business from financial loss. Technology professional liability insurance is a key element of risk management in the technology industry. Employer Services Group can customize an insurance policy for your exposure and risk.
- General Liability: This policy forms the basis for your technology insurance portfolio. Most of your clients will require a minimum limit for a standard general liability policy.
- Professional Liability and Tech E & O insurance: Errors and Omissions coverage added to your general liability insurance policy will broaden your protection to include professional services exposures.
- Umbrella insurance: This policy is normally used to cost effectively increase the limits on your underlying coverages.
Traditional insurance premiums are historically based upon tangible asset values. The technology professional’s assets are primarily intangible in the areas of valuable data, software, and intellectual property. Since cyber-risk and tech-risk are part of an emerging industry, the insurance products available for this industry are also in an innovative and emerging status.
Some of the most common insurance terms for the technology professional are:
- Cyber Liability
- Cyber Property
- Media and Intellectual Property Liability.
- Technology E&O.
- Intellectual Property
Our experience in the Tech Industry will prove to be invaluable. Employer Services Group will help you obtain the broad and appropriate coverage you are seeking for your Technology Business.
For more information or a FREE insurance quote on obtaining Technology Insurance:
- For the best service Call us at 678-672-2468 during business hours (M-F, 8:30-5:30 EST) or
- Start an email conversation by filling out the online form.
We offer the best commercial insurance programs for small business in Georgia including Roswell, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Marietta, Cumming, Woodstock, Duluth, Norcross, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Acworth, Decatur, Smyrna, Canton. Employer Services Group has business insurance customers in North Fulton, Cobb, Forsyth, Cherokee, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Atlanta, Fulton counties as well as other counties in the Atlanta Georgia area.
At Employer Services Group, we offer solutions for the management of risk for your business in all areas of coverage. Workers Compensation, General Liability, Professional Liability, Commercial Property Coverage, E & O, Directors and Officers, Package policies, Umbrella, Business Auto coverage, Inland Marine, Business Owners Policy, Health Insurance, Group Benefits and more. We have a special program for businesses with troubled Workers Comp, proven to lower X-Mods and help reduce claims with our X-Mod analysis and claims program.
ESG in Roswell GA offers Commercial Insurance / Business Insurance with the best prices, best markets, competitive rates, great service, experienced staff and insurance solutions for the risks of today.