Employer Services Group will protect your restaurant from loss. Each restaurant is unique, therefore the insurance program protecting your business should be unique, too.
The most common types of restaurant insurance coverage may include:
- Property Insurance: Protects your property in case of fire or other events. It may not cover natural disasters such as floods or earthquakes but we can add specific coverage of that type if needed. Bottom line: If you have any kind of mortgage on your business or equipment of any kind, you should carry a property insurance policy.
- General Liability: This is the policy that protects you in the event someone slips and falls in your restaurant, gets sick after a meal (whether it was your fault or not). This is a must in today’s sometime sue-happy world.
- Liquor Liability: Most states require any establishment holding a liquor license to also carry liquor liability insurance. It helps protect you should a customer drink at your place of business and suffer an accident of any magnitude upon leaving.
- Automobile Liability: If you have a company vehicle, this is a good insurance to have. It may be covered in your general liability, but always check to make sure.
- Workers Compensation: Protects your business if an employee is injured at work. Most states require that all employers carry some type of workers comp.
Some exposures are easy to spot; however, others take time and attention. For example, how does one quantify the potential loss due to an interruption of business and how is that information properly related to the coverage provided by the restaurant insurance policy? If outside power fails, what damage can that cause and to what extent can potential financial loss be protected? Is your food covered for spoilage? Do you have adequate protection in the event of a liquor liability claim? Are you properly protected from a claim arising from a delivery of food?
At Employer Services Group we offer unique Restaurant Specific Programs that provide:
- The best possible coverage and value for your restaurant’s property and casualty insurance needs.
- An experienced staff who understands the challenges of running a restaurant and the coverages needed to protect your business.
- Outstanding service geared to deliver results without delay.
- A customized insurance program to meet your specific assets and exposures
- All at a price you can afford.
For more information or a FREE insurance quote on obtaining Restaurant Insurance:
- For the best service Call us at 678-672-2468 during business hours (M-F, 8:30-5:30 EST) or
- Start an email conversation by filling out the online form.
We offer the best commercial insurance programs for small business in Georgia including Roswell, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Marietta, Cumming, Woodstock, Duluth, Norcross, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Acworth, Decatur, Smyrna, Canton. Employer Services Group has business insurance customers in North Fulton, Cobb, Forsyth, Cherokee, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Atlanta, Fulton counties as well as other counties in the Atlanta Georgia area.
At Employer Services Group, we offer solutions for the management of risk for your business in all areas of coverage. Workers Compensation, General Liability, Professional Liability, Commercial Property Coverage, E & O, Directors and Officers, Package policies, Umbrella, Business Auto coverage, Inland Marine, Business Owners Policy, Health Insurance, Group Benefits and more. We have a special program for businesses with troubled Workers Comp, proven to lower X-Mods and help reduce claims with our X-Mod analysis and claims program.
ESG in Roswell GA offers Commercial Insurance / Business Insurance with the best prices, best markets, competitive rates, great service, experienced staff and insurance solutions for the risks of today.