No matter how much care you take with each job you work on, mistakes and accidents will sometimes happen. If there is a short in one of the electrical lines causing a fire, you could be held responsible for hundreds or thousands of dollars’ worth of repairs on that job. In Employer Services Group’s years of service to electrical contractors and electricians we have crafted insurance programs to address a wide array of risk sizes, types and special coverage needs. In addition to coverages for large business, coverage is also available for both the self-employed and smaller business.
Employer Services Group can write an Electrician Insurance policy to cover:
- General Liability: Coverage for electricians against claims for bodily injury and property damage, including coverage for claims of construction defects. These policies include products and completed operations coverage.
- Employers Liability / Workers Comp: Coverage for employees and 1099s for any injury sustained at work.
- Contractors Equipment Coverage: Leased and rented equipment is covered on a replacement cost basis.
- Commercial Auto: Coverage for owned autos and trailers as well as non-owned autos of subs and employees.
At Employer Services Group, we know the needs of contracting professionals, and can develop specific policies to provide the right coverage for electricians and electrical service installation companies. Don’t try to navigate the insurance maze by yourself! Electrical code is complex enough; you shouldn’t have to learn insurance regulations too. We’ll save you both time and money by shopping the country for the best policies.
For more information or a FREE insurance quote on obtaining Electricians Insurance:
- For the best service Call us at 678-672-2468 during business hours (M-F, 8:30-5:30 EST) or
- Start an email conversation by filling out the online form.
We offer the best commercial insurance programs for small business in Georgia including Roswell, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Marietta, Cumming, Woodstock, Duluth, Norcross, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Acworth, Decatur, Smyrna, Canton. Employer Services Group has business insurance customers in North Fulton, Cobb, Forsyth, Cherokee, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Atlanta, Fulton counties as well as other counties in the Atlanta Georgia area.
At Employer Services Group, we offer solutions for risk management of your business in all areas of coverage. Workers Compensation, General Liability, Professional Liability, Commercial Property Coverage, E & O, Package policies, Umbrella, Business Auto coverage, Inland Marine, Business Owners Policy, Health Insurance, Group Benefits and more. We have a special program for businesses with troubled Workers Comp, proven to lower X-Mods and help reduce claims with our X-Mod analysis and claims program.
ESG in Roswell GA offers Commercial Insurance / Business Insurance with the best prices, best markets, competitive rates, great service, experienced staff and insurance solutions for the risks of today.