As a contractor with your own equipment and tools of trade, you are essentially operating you own business and it’s only sensible to protect your business assets from theft or damage. Naturally, if you have a vehicle you use for work, it would be wise to take out comprehensive auto insurance policy. Insurance for contractors can be a confusing area. If you’re unsure as to whether you are considered a contractor or employee for workers’ compensation insurance, or uncertain as to the types of insurance coverage you need as a contractor. Employer Services Group has a variety of insurance options for contractors.
Our aim is to make sure you spend only what you need to. Some exposures are easy to spot; however, others take time and attention. For example, how does one quantify the potential loss due to an accidental pollution spill, and how is that information properly related to the coverage provided by the insurance policy? Are general contractors requiring specialized certificates of insurance, and does your policy adequately provide the necessary coverage to satisfy these contractual demands? What are your bonding needs? Are you properly protected from a claim arising from rented equipment?
We have designed a survey form, just for contractors, to make sure that we do a thorough job of discovering all of the exposures so your business is protected properly.
Through Our Contractors Insurance Programs, We Provide:
- Professional Indemnity: It can cover contractors against claims for negligence, unintentional breaches of intellectual property, loss of data, or documents and claims for dishonesty.
- Employers Liability: Covers employees for any injury sustained at work. Normally, contractors must have this insurance by law, even if you are the sole ‘employee’ of your limited company.
- Public Liability: Also known as “general” or “product” liability insurance. It covers your company against third party claims. It will also cover you if you accidentally damage property at your client site.
For more information or a FREE insurance quote on obtaining Contractors Insurance:
- For the best service Call us at 678-672-2468 during business hours (M-F, 8:30-5:30 EST) or
- Start an email conversation by filling out the online form.
We offer the best commercial insurance programs for small business in Georgia including Roswell, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Marietta, Cumming, Woodstock, Duluth, Norcross, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Acworth, Decatur, Smyrna, Canton. Employer Services Group has business insurance customers in North Fulton, Cobb, Forsyth, Cherokee, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Atlanta, Fulton counties as well as other counties in the Atlanta Georgia area.
At Employer Services Group, we offer solutions for risk management of your business in all areas of coverage. Workers Compensation, General Liability, Professional Liability, Commercial Property Coverage, E & O, Package policies, Umbrella, Business Auto coverage, Inland Marine, Business Owners Policy, Health Insurance, Group Benefits and more. We have a special program for businesses with troubled Workers Comp, proven to lower X-Mods and help reduce claims with our X-Mod analysis and claims program.
ESG in Roswell GA offers Commercial Insurance / Business Insurance with the best prices, best markets, competitive rates, great service, experienced staff and insurance solutions for the risks of today.